Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Condolences

My Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi's wife, Datin Seri Endon Mahmood just passed
away. She fought with breast cancer for nearly four years, and was 64. I didn't know she was nearing last stage...but I guess with cancer, it really is unpredictable. It must be a devastating time for my PM and his family. We grieve with him.

She will be remembered as a fighter, and one who's always with a smile and a periang (Malay-cheerful/happy) person. She will be missed by us, Malaysians.

My deepest condolence to my Prime Minister and his family.

Datin Seri Endon Mahmood Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. dunno it has anything to do with the fasting or not.. maybe she was weak ady then still continued fasting thats why so sudden..

Oh well. Sad indeed. This shouldn't happen to the PM.. especially when he's still in officer.. but I guess thats not our call.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Yeah, it's so sad-lah. Poor guy...he must be feeling so down...

Hmmm, I don't know if she was fasting or not, but I think she wouldn't/shouldn't be when she has a medical condition. In Islam, they exclude ppl in situations such as menstruation/medical condition to fast.

Sighs, still pretty sad, hopefully he'll be okay lah, to lead our country. We need him.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home