Saturday, October 08, 2005

Clear Blue Sky

As I look out the window
I see a picture of mundane life
Everything is well on the outside
There is a stream of vehicles
moving along,
and the birds are flying
merrily against the clear blue sky.

As I divert my gaze on the inside
The picture I see is of complete difference.
Everything is not well on the inside
There is tremendous chaos
And there is an ugly colour
Of plain light brown and red

And I think,
How is this possible?
I used to come to this city
with a light heart,
often meeting at her office for lunch
And everything was well.
Now, I come to this city
with a sense of sadness
at the thought and sight of how
that malicious disease
is eating her up.

I wish things were fine on the inside,
But I know it won't be so.

It is only when I revert my gaze to the
clear blue sky,
I feel a sense of peace
permeating in me,
Peace...that trandscends all understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home