Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I need stress

Often times we associate stress with bad stress. Yes, there is such a thing as good stress. Good stress keeps you on your toes and motivates you to work harder to achieve a goal.

I finally took my BLaw midterm yesterday on hard copy after spending 45 mins on Friday waiting for the tech team to figure out why we couldn't assess to the midterm online.

On Monday, as I was walking to class, there wasn't a teeny weeny bit of anxiousness in me at all. And really, this midterm is 20% of our final mark. I should feel at least a little tense right? Nope, no such feelings. So anyway, the midterm wasn't too hard neither was it easy. And I hate it when I don't know how I really did. Often times when I score on an exam, it is usually when I feel a mixture of anxiousness and calmness.

So, I think I need a little bit of stress.

But, as I think about it, I haven't heard the word 'stress' from my peers in the last three weeks...

Usually, the normal Canadian response to "How are you?" is always answered by a "Good!"

However, if you truly know the person, the "How are you" question might be answered with a "busy, swarmped or tired" answer (from my peers, that is).

And yeah, right this moment I'm so extremely busy and swarmped, but not stressed out yet. The University life is quite fast-paced; as you finish your readings, there comes more, then assignments, and midterms and quizzes.

Coming to think of it now, maybe stress is on its way...

Try asking me "How are you" next month.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Iskandar said...

Ur too young for stress ... go out and smell some canadian air and relax ;-)

4:25 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Unfortunately, stress doesn't discriminate against age, Alex. sigh...

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home