Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sufficiency in Grace

Don't you sometimes wonder how things got to the way it did? However, even if you did analyze the "whys," it just really doesn't matter.

It feels like the world is caving in on me, and it's quite a terrible feeling. However, I choose to hang onto this promise:

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me...For when I am weak, then I am strong."

2 Corinthians 12:9-10


It's tough, but I know God's grace is sufficient for me.

I choose to trust You Lord.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roki said...

God bless you...

hrm.. i was wondering the same too...

I will continue to pray and not have an arrogant heart so that I will be able to hear His guidance for me.

God bless you

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home