Saturday, October 01, 2005

What should I do?

That one call. Don't you just hate it when one phone call makes so much difference?

My Aunt Amanda is in the hospital. She was brought to the Emergency Room, and was then admitted to hospital. I'm not entirely sure what is her condition right now, but it sounds similar to the last time she was in the ER in March. The pain that she has is unbearable, and she has lost her ability to walk again. According to her last MRI, the cancer is spreading at a fast speed now...

O God...please just be with her and relieve her pain.

I don't know what to do, should I head to Calgary early next week? Initially I planned to go on Friday for Thanksgiving (is there going to be a celebration now?)...but her condition seems so serious now. And, I have a midterm on Friday. I really don't know what to do, especially since University is so demanding, but I'm the only family she has here aside from Aunt Saw Yah.

Father,
I just pray that you will be with Aunt Amanda and Saw Yah as they are alone in Calgary. Please bring relieve to Aunt Amanda's pain, and please just be with her. Show both of them your grace and mercy, Lord. Amen


Please pray with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home