Sunday, October 02, 2005

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.

Please be that shepherd to her, Lord.
Please reveal Yourself to her, Lord.
Please comfort and be with her as she goes through
this hard time.


Would you please pray with me for her to know
the Lord?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You for blessing me with such a wonderful friend, thank You for bringing her into my life, and into the lives of many other people. Thank You for her wonderful companionship. Thank You that she's such a magnificent person, living each day for You, breathing each breath for You.

I pray right now, O Lord, that You'll grant her peace. I pray that You'll remind her of Your undying love and grace. Strengthen her, O Lord, and I pray that she'll continue to look to You, especially in these times of need. I also pray that O Lord, that You'll send support to her, and remind her that she has wonderful friends around to turn to.

Most importantly, O God, that You'll shower her aunt with grace and love. Reveal Yourself to her so that she'll be able to feel Your amazing love and touch. Touch her, heal her change her heart, guide her, O God, so that she might turn to You. Let Your will be done, O God, and guide us each day, so that we will be Your light and salt of Your earth, a living testimony of Your greatness, love, grace and Your eternal embrace.

In the mightiest name of Jesus Christ, we pray

Amen!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home