Sunday, October 16, 2005

Shopaholic - NOT

Before I say anything, I have to clarify that I really am not a shopaholic - never was, never will be. If you actually went shopping with me, you'll find out that I'm really picky, and often times being not able to find the things that I want. Once Hui Min and Lydia was shopping with me for 'the shoe,' and they (especially Hui Min) got so frustrated with me that in exasperation they just urged me to buy something, because what I want is seldom available.

Anyway, I got two pairs of boots/shoes yesterday! And I really like them, and they were on sale, like on a lot of discount, so I got both of them.

Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Which do you like best?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have to agree that both look really nice. :)

however, i am really really glad i wasn't there to buy it with u :P

ahahha! :)

God bless...pray for my exams ya!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

hahahaa! don't you just enjoy shopping experiences with me...!

Am praying for your exams (when is it?) and your 'shoe' dilemma

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home