Sunday, July 09, 2006

Stampede!


So it's Stampede time! Everyone in Calgary looks like they're trying hard to look like a cowboy. For the last three years, I wasn't all hyped up about going to Calgary for a lil rodeo looking at how bulls try to kill farmers clasped in red. I happened to be in Calgary this year on the first day of Stampede and had time to see the parade. Nope, the bad news is I've yet to go to the Stampede Park (wherever that is) to watch the ganas rodeo, performances and ride rides.

So, there I was in my lil jeans and straw hat, without the much needed boots or metal belt to make me a cowgirl.


The pipebag players clad in skirts (oh, I mean kilts!)


Oh how I love the Cowgirls!


(what are the small lil horses called again? Anyone? help...)


Now, now, I can't leave the Scouts bunch outta this blog rite. It's definitely more important than showcassing the green military tanks I took during the parade!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home