Sunday, June 25, 2006

Food Poisoning

After all the food entries I've had on blogspot, no one would think that the next would be Grace having food poisoning. Sigh...

And the thing was we ate in a supposedly "clean" Chinese restaurant...I don't understand how I can contract this in a restaurant and not on one of the sidewalk mamaks. Life is weird.

So, I feel horrid after vomitting three times last night and having diarrhea this morning. Dreadful. It has left me feeling weak and light headed. I wonder why I was the only one who had this when four of my other friends are perfectly fine. Maybe my stomache have been Canadian cultured and can barely take unclean food nowadays. Oh well...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if Canadian food is all that clean. The worst diarrhea I've had recently was for a few days after I returned from Uganda. Or maybe I just wasn't used to the grease and lack of rice.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Voon said...

Must've been the watermelon juice. I'm feeling ok.. well. Hope you get well soon.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Alex: Oh, how was your trip to Uganda? Do tell!

Voon: Watermelon juice so hebat until vomit and diarrhea wan? Now still not well man...so cham :(

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better.

By the way, you had a "sigh" in this post... tsk tsk tsk...

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home