Monday, June 12, 2006

Ramli Burger!

So this was last Friday. After Small Group (they call it Cell Group here) we were all trying to decide where to go for mamak, but we reckon that since it was the opening ceremony of World Cup and the first game, all the mamak with TV sets would be extremely packed. Then someone suggested A&W (what a horrid idea!) And there I was trying to brainwash everyone to go to a mamak, but to no avail. On the way to A&W, Voon, Dutt and I saw a Ramli Burder Stand nearby Jon's house. I shouted with glee when I saw the Ramli Burger stall...and naturally Voon stopped. We ordered our burgers and waited under the radiating moon. I can't tell you how I've missed times like this when we can just stop by the roadside to have a Ramli Burger! The spontaneity and freedom to hangout like that is truly an Asian experience. And of course, having not eaten Ramli Burger for a year, it tasted awesome!!! It certainly beats A&W burgers!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is A&W a horrid idea?!?!?! *bash Grace up*

3:05 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

dude...would you have A&W when you're back in Malaysia? A definite 'no' answer rite...coz there's so much more to eat than that!

Eh, Mei...you getting very violent lah, more violent than me!
Ya noe...I think somehow Sri Aman gals, or Asian girls in general like to beat ppl up. Dunno which is true.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home