Friday, July 07, 2006

Are ya?

Are you contented?
What are things in life you feel contented or not contented with?

If given the opportunity, what are the things you want to change to live a more fulfilling life?

Those are really reflective questions I have been deep in thought with a friend over dinner.

Am I contented with life? I would say yes, though not completely, but overall, I am. I enjoy doing what I do - being a business student at this point. I'm also glad I am able to be deeply involved with what I am passionate about - and hopefully, live it out now, and in the future.

Are you contented?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

helo! surprised to hear that you're back in Edmonton alrdy!! :(( ... oh well, guess when u graduate we can meet up again. =) Hey, i recommend the "Why Are You Here Cafe" book... it resonates with your this blog entry. :) -gerry

10:25 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Hi Gerry,

Yeah...you didn't email me back regarding the trip to Malaysia! Sorry I couldn't see you and your big gentle friend.

How are you doing?

"Why are You Here Cafe"...sounds interesting. Who's the author?

Take care girl!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home