Thursday, June 29, 2006

Guess what?

I just found out that I'm still legally a registered Scout till 2009! That's so cool!!



After mamak tonight with my fellow Scouts and Rangers which I used to spend so much time with, a feeling of reminiscience has fallen upon me. Oh, how I miss those good ol' days where we would come together attending campfires, and the times when we learnt 'knots' and took our exams together. All those fun filled outdoorsy stuff which I lack so much right now in my life. The memories will always be embedded in my spirit - and the Guiding spirit within me will surely never die.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

grace-nyers! i know this out of topic from your scouts blog and all.. but where are the photos laaaa??!! ^_^ taknak hantar ke??

6:42 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

hahaha!

eh thaju, i baru balik ke Canada...busy lah. Nanti I email you and the gals, ok? Patient sikit lah...

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home