Friday, July 07, 2006

Left on a Jet Plane

I have left on a Jet Plane.
Don't know when I'll be back again.

I've been back in Canada for 23 hours. Still feel quite jet-lagged and tired after 30 hours of travelling. Leaving Malaysia the third time for Canada wasn't any easier than the first two times. Perhaps it was even more saddening not knowing when I will be back again. I simply don't know how to make a decision of staying in Canada for the short-term (or long-term) as opposed to returning to my homeland. Tough decision. We will see if the Lord opens any doors here...and how that will progress onwards.

Life is weird. The long travelling hours makes you think lots too - of how different life can be when you're in another country. The diverse culture, environment and people in another place will give you a totally different set of lifestyle. Hmm, but I think however different life can be, it really still is living - and we should be grateful for this very minute when we're still able to experience life - in whatever form it is right now for you, and I.

And the weirdest thing was I met a friend in Vancouver airport! We haven't seen each other for three years, and meeting in Vancouver of all places was just such a crazy coincidence. It is a small world after all.

Okay...I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger HuiChuan said...

Like some scribbles of a nomad! To stay or not to stay? That is the question? Hmmm... Anyway, it was great having you back in KL...nice knowing you. It might be 'to be or not to be' coz you are a blessing wherever you are. Keep it up! :)

1:36 AM  
Blogger footprints84 said...

Woman, its good to know that you have arrived safely in Canada =)As what huichuan mention, you are a blessing whereever you are. Whether to stay or to come back, God will still use you. Commit everything to God. Some doors will open and some will close. But till than time comes, just have a wonderful time with the opportunity God has given you in Canada =) You truly are a blessing in my life and those around.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Hui Chuan,

Nomad? Woah, I don't quite like that on me. I would very much rather be settled somewhere and live a normal and simple life. However, perhaps being a nomad has its attractiveness of experiencing different lifestyles and being on an adventure. Which one do you prefer?

Lina,

Yeah it was sooo good to be home, and seeing you again after four years! Missing you much now! Yes, I truly am so grateful to have another year of University life left - learning is so very enjoyable for me. I promise I will enjoy every second of it, however stressful it may be. You enjoy your days too my dear.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home