Monday, July 10, 2006

Need a lil prayer

So I've searched through the entire thick textbook-like Calendar and found that the second most desired Course I would like to take (after the Course that was cancelled) is Economics 213 - Economics of Developing Countries in Winter Term.

It even fits my schedule perfectly, taking over the time and day of the Course I just got dropped off.

However, there is just one problem, it is full. Yes, full. So, I signed myself up on the waiting list. Please pray for me that someone will drop the course and so I can take it up. Thanks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just go talk to the course coordinator and show him/her how much u want it. that usually works :)

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey don't worry gal...everything will be ok...just have faith ya :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I'll pray for you too.

Welcome back to Canada. I'm out east until sometime in August, so I won't see you very soon. But I do have a blog now.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

min,

Nah, I'll wait a bit to see if someone drops the course...coz usually Prof don't like to entertain additional students in his class wan.

Alex,

I'll be checking your blog - make sure you have good pics on there ya!

And thanks for praying peeps!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home