Sunday, July 09, 2006

I think I have a headache.

Been back in Edmonton for 20 hours now. I have so much to do that I don't know what to do.

I've been trying to unpack. But, I just realised that there is really a lot to unpack.

I can't find my handphone charger. :(

Ophoto isn't uploading my pictures. So Thaju, patient sikit ya...maaf maaf.

I've been unsuccesful at finding a course to substitute my CHRTC course which was cancelled for Winter Term. And I'm so sad that they aren't having it coz I so want to take the Christian Perspective in Business course. :(

I think I underpaid Fido for last month's handphone bill.

There is so much work to be done for UOA's Eonfire Chapter and Central and I've yet to plan that out. Matthew and Kevin are gona kill me!

Summer School starts on Tuesday!

Ok, I think I need a power nap now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home