Wednesday, January 11, 2006

School isn't too bad

University of Alberta Posted by Picasa


UofA  Posted by Picasa



To come to think of it, I think I really enjoy school. Of course, this is only the beginning of semester and I was able to catch up on sleep in the last few days, which was really good. Naturally, the first few days of a new sem entails no lectures, but it is back to the reality of an institution all about money when buying three texts costs CAD$383.00 not to mention I have two more texts which haven't arrived at the Bookstore. The lines at the Bookstore was extremely painfully long to the extent that they gave us a free Max 5 Hershey Chocolate Bar in compensation - which is good for poor students like us, of course.

I think I am really going to enjoy this semester's courses as it focusses a lot on International Business - the Economics, Finance and Legal side of it. I've also chosen African history as my option, which I think is going to be really interesting and in enhancing my understanding the political situation of the day.

So far, I have no complaints, school is as good as it gets...

International Centre Pics Posted by Picasa


p.s. The International Centre Pics were taken in Fall for publication but I don't think it was...just models wannabes, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home