Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sleeping Beauty, Not

For those concerned, I've been able to sleep pretty well for the last two nights! You see, it wasn't alcohol or turkey that made me sleepy, but it was MOVIES! Yes, how weird is that, eh? I watched King Kong at the cinema two nights ago and some romance comedy DVD last night, and I slept so well!

I wish I could be a sleeping beauty, then maybe my Prince Charming will come soon to wake me up with a kiss.

Unfortunately, I'm no sleeping beauty.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Grace! I just happened to pop by your blog and see how you're doing. Where are u now? I'm back in Spore and in fact, im meeting Paul this Sat! :) Hope you're doing good and getting enuff rest b4 the new term starts yeah! :) -love, gerry

6:21 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

I'm in Calgary visiting my aunt, Gerry. Good to hear from you, are you going back to Korea or gona be in Spore for now? Happy New Year girl!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home