Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

I had two cups of coffee today, and it didn't work at all...sighs. I went last minute Christmas shopping today for some stuff, and I was sooooo sleepy. Sighs. And then guess what, as it hit 5pm, I pretty much "woke up." Sighs...I sure do hope I can sleep tonight.

I'm on MSN...and this friend of mine in Malaysia is telling me that she is getting engaged next May, during her birthday. And we are only 21, OMG. It doesn't stresses me out THAT MUCH, but OMG...I can't imagine getting engaged or married at this time in life. Well, to do that, I guess I have to find a boyfriend first, or more like he has to find me since I don't see any potential guys in my vicinity, sighs. The first acquaintance of mine (from high school) who got married first, was at age 19, and still pursuing a medical career - that's SO SCARY...getting married at 19...I can't imagine it at all.

You know, everyone seems to be getting married and having kids, it's scary.

Sighs.

Well, anyway, I'm counting down Christmas with this dog, who seems to be asleep (snoring away)...there's an hour and a half to Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"No potential guys in your vicinity", eh? "He has to find you", eh? As a strong feminine woman, shouldn't you take the initiative to find one? Better yet, shouldn't you be more willing to test the waters? Knowing of events that occured last semester, I would be inclined to say that you are NOT looking for a boyfriend at this time because of the lack of interest you displayed in those that approached you. You can't rule them out if you aren't willing to test those waters. Plus, just 'cause everyone else is getting married, doesn't mean you need to be pressured to do it as well :)

P.S. You've been sighing a lot lately :)

3:03 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Hahahaaa, Nilos...you are right in that I'm a strong feminist, however, coming onto things like relationships, I'm a pure conservative. So I don't think I'll ever "take the initiative to find one."

Yikes, you're being so philosophical here dude. Testing the waters? I don't like to test the waters if I know the water ain't what I envision it to be - it may be fish pond water instead of sea water; not according to my taste! Needless to say, I don't go on random "dates" and just try people out my dear...I have some essential criteria in which guides me on who I would give it a try.

I always sigh a lot my dear...

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home