Monday, December 19, 2005

Where are you dear?

I have two neighbours who are really nice, and I thought of giving them an early christmas present. So off I went to the bakery to get those nice shortbreads that I had in mind. However, oops, no shortbreads today, so I got those christmas tree looking butter cookies. No problemo.

So, came back, put those cookies into a nice red christmas bag, and went to hunt for the pack of christmas cards I got two months ago.

I searched high and low, ended up making more mess than my house was already in (books piling up and papers flying around due to exams) and still no sight of those nice designed christmas cards which I can't remember how they look right now. Ugggghhhh...it was extremely frustrating, to buy those cards and yet not being able to use it (this year).

Moral of the story: Never purchase christmas cards two months in advance, you may not find them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is why I leave my shopping to the last minute my dear.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home