Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sigh...

Sighssss...

It's the end of the day, I'm tired, stressed, and guess what? My PC at home was indeed infected with some virus. My friend Zile was trying to help me fix it yesterday, but, alas, I guess the virus and PC problem won over. Sigh...

Have been working so much with Excel lately for my crazy weekly Management Science assignments (done the last one today, nearly killed me) that this is the equation of my life right now:

= 1 more Management Science Midterm this Friday
+ 1 more Finance Assignment due next Wednesday
+ Finance Exam on next next Monday
+ Econ Exam on next next Monday
+ Management Science Exam next next Tuesday
+ BLaw Exam next next Friday
+ Religion Exam next next Monday
+ a broken PC
answer: TERUK

Sigh.

Oh well, so please pray for my Exams peeps, and especially for my PC too...am gona try to ask another friend to get it fixed.

Meanwhile, I have a dinner appointment with some Thai friends in 15 minutes. It's only 5.15pm now, but it's dark out. Dark it is, but it's snowing outside, and the snowfall brings out a white shimmer to contrast the darkness.

It's not all pitch black.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home