Thursday, November 24, 2005

False Alarm

I've decided that my PC is clear of Trojan Virus. Though my PC has been acting strangely in the last two days...sometimes the internet pace seems pretty slow...but I think it's free from Virus, thank God! Can you imagine contracting two major viruses in a matter of 3 weeks apart? Wow, that would be sooo statistically significant man! I got to know that UOA Webmail has been hit with all these virus emails, so it wasn't just me!

I'm pretty much done my Islam Paper on Muslim Women In Politics, so just editing and adding/subtracting stuff. Thanks Deej for helping me with the editing!!

Oohhkies, I'm back to working on a management science assignment now in the Business Lab coz my PC's Excel is not as powerful as the one here. Tata, and have a great day ahead (or night!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home