Monday, November 07, 2005

Snow is here!

It started snowing last night! I love watching snowfalls. It's such a prety sight of small flakes descending from the sky, and there seems to be a sense of magic in the air. I was at my friend's place last night, and the three of us went snow walking at 12am. Marvelous experience!

Ever wondered if there's a "snow smell?" I can tell you there is; snow smells of cold crisp fresh air and it makes you happy.

I'm happy, it's white and snowy outside!

This wasn't last night, but it was taken in January at my friend's farm. Pretty sight, ain't it?  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow ... sigh ... I would love to be ankle high in them! miss the cold! Hope ur having a blast of a time there. Stay warm!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Awsome pic! Very relaxing atmosphere.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home