Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or Treat?

It's Halloween! I was contemplating buying some candies for the kids that would come knocking on my door for Trick or Treat yesterday when doing groceries, but decided not to stock on it. In the last two halloween, I wasn't home, but I'll be home tonight by 8pm, wonder if any kids will come knocking on my door. Guess I'll just pretend that no one is home! Sorry kids...

I've always felt sad having never been on a Trick or Treat collecting candies (imagine how fun that would be!) or getting all dressed up in a costume. Well, while many friends of mine have volunteered to bring me since I kinda qualify as a 12-year old with my height, I've declined with a polite thank you. See, they wanted to share my candies! Hahaha, not that I wouldn't share any of it though.

I remember on my first Halloween in Canada, there were so many people on campus wearing costumes for an entire day!!! The most memorable? Is this guy wearing only a Superman Underwear during a freezing cold -20c day (this year's winter is late, it's only -4c now)...I wonder how he survived it. This year, the costume wearers kinda depleted, I only saw a few today - Incredibles, Witches, a transvestite (this guy was dressed up really sexy...no idea how that costume came to become a halloween one...) and a little kid wearing a cute leopard print costume while holding onto his own tail. I'm sure I'll see more later on when I get outta this computer lab. Heading to the movies with my German friend after this. Been so long since I've been to the movies. Ok, so back to the Halloween costumes. My friend Michelle was asking me what I would wana be if given the chance. Hmmm...I think I would wana be Tinkerbell...you know, the cute little fairy on Peter Pan. She has these cute outfit and really nice wings.

How about you? What would you wana be?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd dress up as my former maths teacher for halloween.. the icon of true terror.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

uhh...voon...oh voon. sighs, no comment!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

oooh...and for the record, no kids knocked on my door for candies coz I was back home late. Would have felt bad ignoring them outside my door.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home