Monday, December 05, 2005

White Christmas

Background Music:

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know,
Where the treetops glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
With every Christmas card I write,
May your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmases be white.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know,
Where the treetops glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
With every Christmas card I write,
May your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmases be white.


© 1942 - Irving Berlin

I woke up to that at 7.30am, then I looked out my window. Yikes, it's snowing very HEAVILY, and everything is really white outside! Nope, guess I don't need to dream of a white christmas, I'm gona have it for sure!

Traffic was bad this morning with snow blowing everywhere! With the white wintery background were sights of people in thick coats complemented with scarfs and mitts.

We've been spoiled with a "mild" winter in the last few months, and now...it truly looks like Canada!

White is the colour to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home