Sunday, January 08, 2006

i don't wana go back to school

i don't feel like going back to school. i'm not prepared to go back to school. why does time fly so quickly? i feel horrible today...my back hurts and my body aches after 10 hours of housework yesterday. i don't feel well. can i not go to school tomorrow?

No more child-play Grace, you gota be an adult. Okay...
Guess I gotta wake up tomorrow, try to feel fresh and start the new Winter Semester. I didn't even know what I'm taking until 10 seconds ago when I checked my schedule online. I haven't even printed out my schedule yet. What sucks is that I have a Tuesday and Thursday class at 8am. Shites. So early...but since I registered for it 6 months ago, it must be the only class available for the course.

I'm taking my usual full load of five courses this sem, but am currently registered in six; I registered in two option classes and will see which one I prefer best.

Courses I am taking this sem:

BLaw 442 - International Business Law
Buec 342 - International Business
Buec 442 - Global Business Environment
Fin 412 - Operation of Financial Institution

Options that I've chosen:

Hist 247 - Africa: Colonialism-Self Rule

or

Hist 383 - Civilization and Culture Early China

So, I'm gona try the two option classes out and see which one I like best.

i don't wana go back to school

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home