Saturday, July 15, 2006

Something beautiful.

Been thinking a lot along the lines of contentment lately.

Our mornings are filled with newspaper highlights of fighting in the Middle East, bombings by terrorist, nuclear risks from North Korea and Iran, so on and so forth. It almost seems like everything is breaking down - most importantly, human relationships are breaking down. In the midst of human pervertion and moral degradation in society which is almost becoming a norm, is there anything out there that is still pure and beautiful in its form?

Yes there is. As I look into my life, I cannot help but thank God for the purity of friendships I have. In particular, I thank God for blessing me with my close friends from CPU - made when we were studying in Taylor's College.

Though we have been apart for four years now, some of those friendships are still strong as ever.

To Lina, Ming King, Voon, Dutt, Adrian, Chin Wee, Chou Chow and Deej:

Thank you for being my true friend,
For being there for me all the time.
You have been my strength,
My source of joy and laughter.
The moments we have had,
Will always be embedded in my memory.
Our friendship will last, I know,
Because you are my true friend.


Lina, a best friend of mine, whom I appreciate and will cherish for life.

Down memory lane in KLCC, a reminiscence to each of us who was there with the whole group four years ago.

Love you guys, and missing you already!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... what a lovely post. Those were good memories. =D Can't wait till the day where we can meet up again. =D

Cheers,
Chin Wee

12:39 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

And we missed you during our KLCC trip, Chin Wee!

Miss you tons. How are you doing? You've been constantly on "away" mode on MSN. Write us k.

Take care!!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home