Monday, July 17, 2006

Me, a mediator?

I have so far read 16 Chapters in 3 texts for my Alternative Dispute Resolution class. Boy, and this is only the second week! The readings are really interesting, but just way too much information and methods! Communications, as I have learnt, ain't really that simple. So, if I ever get through this course and excel to become a skillful mediator, you can come and seek my help to remedy your situation for FREE!!

A profound thought for you today:

"Love and Conflict are inseparable." (Gibson Winter)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Grace! just stopping by to see how ure doing. :) taking ur quote there further, I came across this quote from Mother Theresa:
"I have found a paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." will conflict cease once we all reach this stage? :p
gerry

1:47 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

"I have found a paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." (Mother Theresa)

Wow Gerry...that's really quite profound. However, I wonder if we humans are capable of that - loving till it hurts. If the world were to practice this, I think there wouldn't be as much conflict as there is in the world today.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home