Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunshine, Clouds & Rainbows


I am in search of sunshine, clouds & rainbows.

This year's summer is very much rainy and cloudy. We have had very few sunny days, so when the sun stands prominently in its glorious ways, those are very special moments! This weekend hasn't been too bad, it has been warm enough to make me smile. I find life the same way sometimes, there are very many cloudy and rainy days, and there is a waiting period for sunshine & rainbows. And when it happens, it is plain glorious. It is a moment where nothing matters; just standing before God and enjoying His beautiful creation. And that moment is so etched in our memory that when you close your eyes, you are reminded of the warmth of the sun, the beautiful rainbow and God's presence.

I long for more sunshiny and rainbow filled days, be it in the tangible or intangible. God, would you fill my days with an overwhelming sense of your presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home