Thursday, January 03, 2008

Selamat Tahun Baru!

Happy New Year y'all. 2007 has flown by, and has brought us a new chapter in life: 2008. As much as 2008 is filled with uncertainties for me, I am actually slightly excited at the possibilities that 2008 will bring. 2008 will be one filled with new decisions for me. We will see where the road leads, and where the road eventually brings me to in life. I feel like I have something to look forward to. And that it may be a change in life, a small change if not a big one. I do hope whatever it is, I will be doing something exciting. I have yet to write a list of New Year's resolution. I have thought of a few, but thinking about the possibilities and hoping that life will be exciting this year, perhaps I should aim to live a life full of excitement this year. I think that is it -- I got it. My New Year's resolution: living life in excitement and on the edge. Radical. New. Fresh. Different. Plain, simple, yet exciting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joli said...

Cool... Try to keep THAT resoution! I think that might one of the hardest to live by!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home