Tuesday, February 19, 2008

24 white kittens!

You will not guess what I dreamt of last night. During the dark of night in an unconscious state, I dreamt of receiving 24 birthday presents from a person. When I excitedly opened the pretty bags, there were 24 cute white kittens!

I'm not freaking out or anything...but if you are planning to get me a birthday present, you have lots of time to think about it. Please please please do not get me 24 white kittens! There is no space or time at this moment. I would however love a dog someday...when I have a house. Hint Hint :)

2 Comments:

Blogger HuiChuan said...

hmm...has it got anything to do with this year being the year of the rat? haha! also, your dream must have been extremely lucid to be able to count the kittens!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Joli said...

Ha, ha, what's the hint - the dog or the house??? You want a house for your coming b'day, and THEN a dog!!! Ha, ha, ha! Good luck with that one! But what kinda dog do you want? Some can be so anoying, la.....

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home