Monday, April 30, 2007

I see Parliament Hill!

Hi Dudes,

Sorry for not updating my blog. Just a quick update: Finance 416 exam sucked, but I am over and done with it. Pray that I do ok.

On the other hand, I am in Ottawa and will be for the next two weeks so I won't be blogging much. Oooooh, I saw Parliament Hill today, and will be going there for a couple more times this week. We are meeting with the US Ambassador to Canada tomorrow!!! SO EXCITED!

Oook, will tell you more stories from Ottawa when I have a chance!

Ta!

2 Comments:

Blogger athen said...

looking forward to hear from you soon

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Grace, Congratulations on completing university!! :-) I pray your next phase of life will be a blessing to you.
-love, gerry

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home