Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tonight I'm feeling...

Highly unconventional. Maybe a dose of that is necessary in my quest to become a social changemaker? After all, they don't always go with the flow and more often than not they defy social norms. Ok, and I am sure you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about. Anyway there goes half an hour trying to decide on doing the "socially responsible" thing or going with the conventional business professionalism that the Business School has tried to instill in me.

Also, I think my non fair-trade chocolate cake only gave me a high for 10 minutes. The sugar did not make a whole lot of difference and I am feeling dead tired.

Good night.

2 Comments:

Blogger HuiChuan said...

yeah, ok, go for recycled paper then... :) All the best in yr PP presentation.

3:51 AM  
Blogger Joli said...

Grace, I'm sorry to say, but I think you are VERY TIRED. Because what you just wrote makes no sense whatsoever. Sleep tight, read your Bible, and then choices will be easier to make... And a piece of chocolat cake won't do much for you, sugar or no sugar.

By the way, I bought a chocolat bar yesterday, and it said 80% less sugar!!! So I was excited to taste the change - There was NO CHANGE, no cocoa bitterness! So I looked at the back of the wrapper, and although there was hardly any sugar, there was twice as much fat in the chocolat bar. Worse, it contained almost all of my daily required portion of SATURATED FATS!!! So I guess what they used to replace sugar was some kind of really bad fat. Best to stick with conventional chocolat...

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home