Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Million Dollar Question!

So, what are you doing after you graduate?

Are you going back to Malaysia?

Are you staying in Canada?

?????

***

I have fielded many such questions for the last six months while I still haven't an answer to it. Now that I do, I will put your mind to rest.

The Answer:

I have accepted a job offer in Edmonton, and will thus be in Canada for at least one more year! I am really excited about the job -- it is such a blessing because it is with a social enterprise. Indeed it is a miracle come true as I am able to use my business skills to benefit society. God is so good!

Check it out:
www.earthwater.ca

8 Comments:

Blogger Joli said...

Good for you, Grace... I am drinking to your health at this very moment, out of my Earth Water bottle!

5:23 PM  
Blogger HuiChuan said...

:) happy for you too. Take care and thrive!!! God bless.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Congrats on the job! It will be good having you around our fair city for another year.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Jolie,

Hahahaha! Thanks for your support my dear, and of course, for supporting Earth Water! At least I've influenced ONE person to purchase their goods...and I thought marketing wasn't my strength :p

Thanks Hui Chuan :)

Alex,

Yeah, it's a fair city but certainly not on a snowing spring day such as today!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) so proud of you babe :)

5:48 AM  
Blogger duttway said...

hey grace! glad to hear the news...good to know that u managed to get d job as that was ur first option..^^ *hugz*.. when will u be starting? all the best yea...so won't be able to see u back in sun loving malaysia anytime soon til nxt year"?

4:39 AM  
Blogger athen said...

Congratulations on your graduation and also on the new job!

Its feels good, right?

7:14 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Hey Dutt,

Thanks :)
I should be back in December for a visit...we gota go mamak n ramli burger then!

Athen,

Yeah it feels good, but not at this point when research papers are due and life is crazy busy...

You?

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home