Sunday, February 11, 2007

How Wide and Long and High and Deep

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:16-19

9 Comments:

Blogger HuiChuan said...

is that pic of the scenery taken by you from your cam?

10:45 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Yeah, three summers ago in Vancouver Island. Why?

11:18 PM  
Blogger HuiChuan said...

cool! very nice pic...ur cam manages outdoor shots pretty well...then again, the skills of the photographer? lol!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its me Derek W
Nice photo Grace !

Hui Chuan's rite you're quite TERROR MERROR (aka great)

Btw how do you get that music to play in your website.

Hey hui good to see you hear too man

7:41 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Hey Derek!

Wah, thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Er, the music ar...I have the html code and instructions, I can send it to you. I have all the theoretical stuff, but I have no idea how to make it work, and that is why I have a tech guy: Voon. You can ask him the practical side if the code doesn't help.

It'll definitely be cool to have songs on the YC Blog!!!

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this pic Grace! :0) *thinking about you* hope you had a nice CNY in Edmonton! -gerry

10:38 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I hear Snow Patrol is coming to Edmonton sometime, but the concert is sold out.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Alex,

Really??? Awwwww...!!! Well, let me know if you hear 'em coming next time!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Gerry,

Thank you so much for stopping by!! I had a good CNY -- two dinners and one lunch, and ONLY one angpow! I am sure you had it lavishly back in Singapore. Take care my dear!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home