Saturday, March 03, 2007

For those of you who have been asking:

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately. Yes, I am still well and alive for those of you who are wondering. Life has just been so busy, and this month of March is totally jam-packed. My schedule looks crazy, especially so with research papers datelines. I'm beginning to feel stressed about them, and the entire month will be dedicated to writing three of them. Wish me luck! Then there is the odd grad picture taking on Wednesday, of which is totally bad timing because I think I have just gained weight over the Chinese New Year celebrations. Argghh. Anyways, I still can't believe I am graduating -- it seems only like yesteday when I entered University. All in all, I have really enjoyed my University days, and there would have been nothing I would have done differently. We will see where the future brings me.

How are you doing?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

been missing you...

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home