Friday, August 11, 2006

On two wheels

Having not ride on a bicycle for almost nine years, I had the pleasure to do so yesterday. Wai Han was nice enough to lend me her bicycle for 5 mins while she walked on. It was quite an experience riding in the rain, and no, I don't think it's "romantic" as how Wai Han and Geri said it to be, but more of a feeling of sheer joy. It felt like I was young and innocent again. I felt like a bird flying with wings on higher ground with an immense sense of freedom.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah! is that your bike???

4:38 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

uh, nono, I rode on my friend's bike! The picture is just from google image! u ar...read the posting properly!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha if I knew that riding a bicycle would make you so happy, I would have let you ride it earlier. =)

I don't think cycling in the rain is romantic, but walking in the rain is romantic.. haha

4:55 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

walking in the rain is romantic? err, sounds like getting drenched only! I think walking on a flaky snowing night is more romantic...

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home