Friday, July 28, 2006

Geri's worse nightmare...

is coming true. Yes, I'm posting the dinner pictures we had two Thursdays ago at Churros King. So, after bible study with Wai Han and Geri, we had wanted to go to the Greek Restaurant by Whyte Ave. We knew there was one there, just didn't quite know where or the name of the restaurant. So anyway, after asking for directions from some random street walkers, we got to it: Yanni's. The price was way above our student budget (or mine at least) so we went on our merry way to find another place to eat. Geri suggested this Chilean Restaurant she had seen (mind you, she keeps a list of restaurants she wants to go to on Whyte Ave) and so we walked there. It was perfect. It was a very nice little place called Churros King.

Our appetizer:



Three entrees:








Guess which one I had?

Anyway, I totally recommend this awesome small little quiet Chilean Restaurant if you're looking for something like that along Whyte.

It's location:

10152A 82 Ave.
Edmonton, AB
Phone: (780) 989-1083

http://www.itry.ca/EDMONTON/RESTAURANTS/data/rest.435.html

3 Comments:

Blogger footprints84 said...

Woman...I spy chilli mussels in one of the pics, drools...*_*...
Anyways, jt wanted to let you know, I got a new job!! Im so excited! I just signed the contact on Sat. Will be starting on August 21st!~

12:07 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome!

Email me to tell me more about it! When you free, we chat?

12:10 PM  
Blogger athen said...

Yummyyyyyyy!!!!!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home