Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Busy Me

Tuesday
Org A 411 Assignment due
Econ 323 Assignment due

Wednesday
Just had a class and met up with Gary and Matthew today. Gary is the Executive Director with Canadian Centre for Social Entrepreneurship (CCSE) and is also Eonfire's mentor. He gave us much insight on the initiation and startup for our Chapter at the UOA as well as advice and a couple of philantrophist name to aid my fundraising efforts. Our Central Fundraising Team is targetting to fundraise $100,000 for the expansion of our organization. It's a tough job...and if you're an individual/part of a foundation/company who is passionate about Social Entrepreneurship and would like to be a part of this EXCITING social change that is sweeping across the globe, email me at meaningofgrace@gmail.com

Thursday
Org A 411 Quiz
Org A 411 I'm mediating at the practical
Bible Study!
Okay, so I haven't prepared for all three. I really should, tonight!

Next Tuesday
Econ 323 Midterm
Org A 411 Assignment due
Eonfire Dateline for my Canadian Potential Donors Database

So I've been quite overwhelmed with all of those datelines. The research for potential donors from corporations as well as foundation has been taking a lot of time but we're moving forward, that is for sure.

Once again, if you're a rich individual, please do not hesitate to email me. Or, you can visit eonfire.org to check out more about who we are. If you wana set up a Chapter, we could also talk more about it. If all of those does not interest ya, you could always pray for me for the above items!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Sri Aman has prepped you well for all these Entrepreneurship things? A $100 grand!Wow!!!! Good luck!! I'm sure you can do it!!

4:08 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Sri Aman...yeah and their Hari Keusahawanan (that's like Entrepreneurship Day!), eh!!

It's pretty cool to be on the Finance Team...though fundraising is an extremely difficult and tedious effort. But it is all so exciting to be contacting corporations, foundations and philantrophist! You know any?

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home