Thursday, July 27, 2006

I have a new email account!

You can email me at grace@eonfire.org if:

1. You would like more information about Social Entrepreneurship
2. You would like to be a member at Eonfire - University of Alberta
3. You would like to be an executive member at Eonfire - University of Alberta (we need support, there's just Matt and I at the UOA Chapter as of now!)
4. You would like to set up a Chapter and would like to talk.
5. You have great ideas on fundraising
6. You have contacts of socially responsible corporations, foundations and philantrophists
7. You would like to financially support Eonfire deCentral!

Don't email me just yet, I haven't figure out to use it yet!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're supposed to email me wei...:P

3:51 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I know I know. Sorry, been extremely crazy busy. But it would be GREAT to have a Chapter in NZ. We just added 3 American Uni this morning. I will definitely answer your question as to how to set up a Chapter and talk about what Eonfire is about.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home