Saturday, September 03, 2005

Wedding Bells

In the car on the way to Church.

Christiane: I'm so not ready to get married today. I'm having an anxiety attack right now!

Me: What? Bewildered look on my face.

Christiane: Yeah, can you imagine getting married today?

Me: Ermmm, no...but it's not your wedding today, dear!

I attended my friend, Kathryn's wedding today. Yeah, honestly Christiane is right, I cannot imagine getting married today. It's not the time nor season, and I feel way too young. I wonder how people get married so early (Kathryn is 24)? But then again, everyone's story is different, and her wedding told us a happy ending to her story.


Walking down the aisle Posted by Picasa

The wedding ceremony was simple, but yet beautiful. Everyone cried buckets, and it was really very touching. Those who know them will know their story, of the dramatic twist of a serious breaking up a year ago, but yet now, they are getting married. Indeed, they are meant to be together. It's a beautiful ceremony reminding us of the sacred meaning to marriage, of what it means to hold and to cherish for life...


Kathryn and I Posted by Picasa


Reception Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home