Sunday, July 17, 2005

Shoe - Continuation

At another time and place, I saw a shoe that I really admired. I wouldn't say that this shoe fitted my demands 100%, but it was very very close. I really really liked the characteristics of the shoe. There was only one problem, I couldn't try or buy the shoe. It was at the wrong time and place.

I wouldn't say I was deeply sad that I couldn't purchase it. It was more of a small disappointment, knowing that I admired the shoe, but had to let it go.
Perhaps it was good enough that I found a shoe to my demands, and knew that there were something out there like that. The bad part is that knowing that this shoe was out there, it made other shoes look uncomparable.

So there goes my shoe story. Sometimes even when you found it, you can't buy it. Just hope that you will see something like that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home