Saturday, March 19, 2005

Power of Prayer

Do you believe in the power of prayer?

I do.

I believe we have an all sovereign, powerful God who loves us very much.
Of course, not every single prayer might be answered: it has to be in the will of God.

I don't know how many people read my blog...
However, I have an urgent prayer request. And if you do believe in the power of prayer, please join me in praying.

My aunt has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Her condition is deteriorating quickly. It is a very tough time for me and my family. However, please pray that:-

1. She will turn to the Lord at this time for comfort. Most importantly is that she accepts God in her heart.
2. Comfort, ease from her pain.
3. Family members to see God and experience his love though this is a very tough time.
4. Please pray that God will grant me strength, it is a very tough time, hard to concentrate on studies during a time like this.

However, I believe that the Lord is my rock and my salvation, of whom shall I fear?
My weakness is made perfect by His strength. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home