Thursday, January 18, 2007

A New Semester

A new semester it is, yet my last. I had envisioned my last semester to be more relaxing considering I am not taking my usual full load of five courses, but instead only four. I had thought that it would be breezy, sunny and a very relaxing semester. How wrong was I! Okay, so maybe I am taking only four courses, but my schedule sucks big time that I get so tired. In case you are wondering, I am taking two night classes. Yes, in my all four years of education, I never had a night class until now, BOOM! two night classes! My body is still adjusting to the afternoon and nights where I'm in class instead of my usual chirpy early morning/afternoon ones.

Anyways, in case you are still curious, I took 48 hours to decide which course to drop. :( but I dropped the African Politics considering it ain't all that practical really.

Courses I am taking:

BLAW 428: Environmental Law
ORGA 488: Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Entrepreneurship
FIN 416: Advanced Portfolio Investment
ECON 213: Economics of Developing Countries


I'm really enjoying the courses and the prof though I am ALREADY behind my readings. Now, how did that happen? Life is business as usual: busy. Still very involved with the Navigators Ministry and really ya know, prepping for Bible Studies this year is taking more time than I had expected, but it is all well worth it seeing the girls growing in the Lord :) Eonfire's taking some of my time too, and yeah, *roll eyes* I hate to talk/gossip about people but I wish those who have committed themselves to a position will use due diligence in performing their responsibilities. Mmmm, job search has stopped for two weeks since I have been back to school. That's not a good thing really, I need to be consistent in it. Anyways, pray for me ya?

On a bright side, the -40c blizzard has left E-town, and it is bright and sunny this morning :) In addition, I have been keeping up with my New Year's Resolution. I'll cross my fingers and hope that I will continue to do so.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace, what's your New Year's resolution? I need to know so I can keep you accountable ;P

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you - You need to change that song on your blog. It is getting really anoying, since every time I come look at your blog, it starts. And I am tired of turning off the volume of my computer or of pushing the stop button on your blog. The song you had previously was really nice, but this one is sort of getting on my nerves... sorry!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does everyone talk about it going down to -40­°C in Edmonton? I saw a newspaper article saying it hasn't been that cold here since the 1970s. Maybe it gets that cold with the wind-chill once in a while, but I don't think it did during that "blizzard." Seriously. They call that a once-in-18-years blizzard?

Enough of my ranting. Have a great new year, Grace.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Jolie,

You are supposed to guess what my New Year's Resolution is!

I am planning to change the song on my blog, but I need my tech guy to do it coz I'm a computer illiterate. Btw, I absolutely adore this song k, don't insult it!!!

Alex dude,

Try walking out at 11.10pm on that -40c blizzard day. I think you may then change your mind about it not really being -40c.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree. Change the song! It was nice at firt, but now it's a bit annoying.... >.<

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home