Monday, November 13, 2006

Seriously.

Seriously.

I didn't envision finding an e-card to be such a task. Like, seriously. The cards are either too sappy or too happy. Like, seriously. After an hour of e-card hunting, I still haven't found the birthday card for my friend. Or maybe Lina is right, I just am not sure of what I am looking for.

Shall go back to e-card hunting.

Ya noe, it's weird. This friend and I used to be pretty close, but time and circumstances changed that. It makes me think of the friends I was previously close with, but the relationship is now no longer the same. Maybe life is just this way? We don't get to keep all of our close friends. Hmm. Thinking about it makes me feel sad. But I guess what they say is, cherish the times you've had together.

Happy Birthday! I wish you well and hope you will find the meaning of life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you. I used to have the same feelings aye. But what I've come to realise is that our lives move in seasons. Friends will come and go through these times. It's not that they don't care anymore or any such thing like that, it's just not the season.

Life is best lived in the present, not the past, nor the future. :))

4:13 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Hi Sue-N,

How are you doing? From your irregular postings, you sound awfully busy! Do try to slow down and enjoy what you are doing! Mhmm, I agree...it has so much to do with making initiatives to stay in touch. That, is tricky though, considering the amount of people we meet in our lifetime, and the scarce commodity of time. And sometimes, try as we may, circumstances may just have changed...it is tough.

Min,

Seasons, oh seasons...
I guess we can only cherish those past seasons and live for today, and look forward for tomorrow's new season. The past seasons sure do shape who we are, but yes, what matters is living for today, and looking forward to a brand new season to come...

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home