Friday, September 22, 2006

That brown sweatshirt.

Do you ever take notice of the hundreds of people you walk past daily? My guess is no. I don't. I have way too many things on my mind to take notice. Strangely, I bump into a stranger in a brown sweatshirt four times yesterday! Four times in different locations at different times. It is all quite strange. We don't know each other's name. Never did exchange a word, only a smile every time we met again. Strangely enough, I don't think I remember how the person looks at all -- because I really recognized the colour of the clothing. That brown sweatshirt.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you have a stalker... could be fun :)

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps your destiny lies in that brown sweat shirt ;P

4:50 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

nilos,

stalkers are fun? NO THEY AREN'T! But the brown sweatshirt person wasn't following me from behind...

mei,

hahaha, we will see mei. the brown sweatshirt person is in my law class -- that was the second time we bumped into each other!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Voon said...

Or maybe you're instinctively stalking him.. without yourself being aware of it..

10:44 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

VOON!

WHAT?!??

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home