Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm 22!

Actually, I'm officially 22 + 1 day. Yikes!

Just wana say thanks to all my friends and family who wished me a Happy Birthday. I really appreciate the e-cards, e-mails, cards, sms-es and presents. Thanks Paul, for organizing a truly Asian party for me and for all you guys who came.

I don't know why, but every year Lina sms-es me at 4am on Sep 3rd to wish me...ei, I wana sleep lah! Oh, and I got a present that really caught me off guard - a miniature pepper plant. I know I know...I say I wana marry a farmer, but in reality, I'm not really a good gardener. So how?? I'll try to take care of the plant...I promise.

Turning 22 doesn't feel much different really. Felt like just another day, especially when I was in Butterdome recruiting people for Eonfire all day. It was awesome though, we had a lot of response from a spectrum of students. But thank you my friends, for remembering my birthday and for being a friend. I appreciate it!

2 Comments:

Blogger athen said...

hope its not too late for me to send you a warm wishes.

Happy Birthday, and you are getting reallly OLD!!!!!!!!!!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Thanks for the warm wishes!

But how come everyone is being so MEAN to me nowadays???

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home