Saturday, August 26, 2006

Don't worry, I'm still alive!

Hi Guys,

Just in case anyone was wondering why I haven't replied to your comments or wrote a posting for a while, I haven't been kidnapped. Well, actually I have...I've been kidnapped by Miss Genevieve Kalnins to Fort McMurray. She is such a meanie...she doesn't allow me to use the internet coz it's a "vacation!" Hahaha, jk! She's an awesome hostess (though I have to sneak to write this post)...anyway, I'll be back Monday and will update my adventure in this oilsands city with tons of picture then!

Until then, tata!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Cool! I'm actually hoping to visit Fort Mac sometime soon too, although I'm not exactly sure when. Say hi to my cousin and her husband if you meet them and somehow find out they're related to me!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Uh, Hi Alex. I think I didn't meet them...Fort Mc is really a small place with lotsa people! 70,000 people!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

You got a better tour of Syncrude than I did! Did Genevieve have a friend on the inside?

11:36 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Yeah, Gen worked there as a Summer Student. Her dad and her boss were nice enough to bring me on a tour!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home