Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tuesday

It's only Tuesday...but I'm feeling kinda tired. I'm done my ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Course today, earning my last bit of marks with the final presentation. I dug up this pair of three-inch heels last night (can't find a lower black heel) from the upper part of my closet in a bid to look nicer (and taller) for my presentation. And though it may have made me look taller, uhh, it was quite a nuisance wearing a three-inch heel on campus. Really, I barely wear heels in Canada just coz it's impractical...imagine walking long distance and taking public transportation in them! So anyway, my back kinda hurts now, and my feet too. :(

So I have one final class tomorrow for Econ, then it's final exams on Thursday (PLEASE PRAY) then I'm done! It's crazy to think I'm done two courses in 5 1/2 weeks. Weird. Anyways, really looking forward to a two-weeks holiday, spending one in Fort McMurray visiting my crazy friend Genevieve. Can't wait! Okie, gota get back to the books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home