Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What did I do??

Some of you know that I was toying with the idea of making a resolution not to give people "love slaps" anymore...

It has really come out of my ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Class which emphasizes on Communications. I mean, I don't go hitting a stranger or whatever, but how would giving "love slaps" communicate what I am thinking/feeling/reacting to a situation? It just isn't being a very good communicator...

So anyways, yesterday we had a vote at the party...and it was something like 9-3, so I'm officially making it my 22nd Birthday Resolution not to give people "love slaps" anymore.

'Tis gona be hard, but it's just a habit, right...?

7 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Woohoo!

2:54 PM  
Blogger footprints84 said...

eh..its 4am there ar? I thought I timed it correctly so that the sms will reach slightly before 12am...Whhoooppss...hehehhehheheahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..... Sorry for waking you up, but err.. HAAAPPPYY BELATED BIRTHDAY anyways =) A BIG BIG HUG!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make that 10-3 :P

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would work on the pinching as well :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

alex, min and nilos,

hey you guys are such mean big bullies!!!

nilos, when did i ever pinch you? I haven't even seen you for a year!!

Lina dear,
Er, yeah, Canada is 14 hours behind Malaysia...so if I'm still in Canada next year, I'm waiting for your sms exactly at Sep 4 12am okay!! And thanks for the thought! BIG BIG HUG to you too! :)

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been 8 months since my last pinching, but the emotional trauma from the event has endured until today. Not to mention the scars from the missing skin and the bleeding…

2:18 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

missing skin and bleeding?

Whoah, dude...what are YOU talking ABOUT?!?

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home