Monday, September 11, 2006

What I'm up to this Sem...

Yeah, so Fall Semester started last Wednesday, and guess what? This is my last year of University (well, for now...we will see :p)! I'm pretty excited, 8 more months then I'm done Uni!! Yay!

Been really busy with Club's Fair last week, and a lot of planning and prep for Eonfire and Navigators stuff for this year. Please please come to our social and learn about student's power to create social change through social entrepreneurship this Thursday!! It will change your life!

So, a few people asked me what I'm studying this sem:

BLAW 444: Int'l Business Transactions
BLAW 402: Business Contracts
BUEC 479: Business/Gov't in Canada
ECON 211: Chinese Econ Development
FIN 442: Int'l Financial Markets

I hope I can cope with everything that is going on. But it sure is exciting at the moment and I'm enjoying my last bit of Uni life! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger athen said...

Best of luck with your last semester! The courses that you are taking sounds really hard!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Well, it isn't my final sem yet! I still have Winter Term in January.

Mmmm, it sounds hard, but it's really interesting!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home